Televero Health Billing and Payment Policy
- A valid credit card or debit card with sufficient balance must be on file at all times to receive services. We require this to be completed prior to your first appointment.
- If we do not have a valid card on file 48 hours prior to any appointment, the appointment will automatically be canceled until such time a valid card is placed on file.
- Any appointment late cancels or no-shows will automatically be charged a $75 fee per our policy.
- The amount due will consider the estimated insurance payments (if any) we expect to receive. Any difference after the claim is fully adjudicated will be charged or refunded to your credit card on file.
- All services fees must be paid prior to the start of any scheduled appointment. These will be processed to your card on the day of your appointment.
- Any outstanding patient balances must be at zero unless you are on a formal payment plan before services can be scheduled.
No-Show and Late Cancel Policy
Per our Patient Appointment Agreement and Promise to Pay: Patients late for a scheduled appointment will be charged the full fee for the appointment and may only be seen for the remainder of the scheduled session. Your provider has the right to determine if there is enough time to be seen or if you should reschedule.
1. Late Cancellation / Missed Appointment
We understand that there are times when you must miss an appointment due to emergencies or other obligations. Please immediately inform U.S. Televero Health, P.A. staff of any appointment changes so that other patients have their opportunity to receive treatment. You will not incur a charge for appointments cancelled when 24-hours advance notice is given. For appointments cancelled with less than 24-hours’ notice, you will be charged a fee of seventy-five dollars ($75). For patients with insurance, note that this fee will not be covered by your insurance company.
2. Scheduled Appointments
We understand that delays can happen. However, if you are fifteen (15) minutes past your scheduled time, we will need to reschedule your appointment and you will be charged the seventy-five dollar ($75) missed appointment fee.
3. Medication Refills
In the event of a missed appointment, you may be provided medication refills only at your prescriber’s discretion and only through your next rescheduled follow-up appointment. After a second missed appointment you will not be provided medication refills (or will be provided with a taper if appropriate) until a follow-up appointment is kept.
4. Past Due Account Balances
We will require that patients pay their account balances to zero (0) prior to receiving further services or medication refills by our practice. Patients who have questions about their bills or who would like to discuss a payment plan option may ask to speak to a business office representative with whom they can review their account and concerns.
>> I have insurance. Why do i need a credit card on file?
Patients are required to place a credit or debit card on file. Even though we take insurance, this is required for the following reasons:
- To reserve your scheduled appointment slot
- To take care of any copays, coinsurance, deductible, or self-pay fees
- To cover any late-cancel or no-show fees per our policy
You will be charged $1 to verify your card. All fees are processed directly through Square which is a world-recognized trusted and secure online payment processor that adheres to HIPAA guidelines.
All insurance policies are different. The amount due will be dependent on your insurance policy coverage. We also will consider the estimated insurance payments (if any) we expect to receive from your insurance provider. Any difference after the claim is fully adjudicated will be charged or refunded to your credit card on file.
>> I was credited due to a billing error. How long does it take to recieve the refund?
Once a refund is initiated, the your should see a pending transaction on your bank account for the refunded amount within 1-3 business days. This timeline to post the transaction ultimately depends on your card-issuing bank.
Full refund time frame typically takes 2-7 business days. Once the refund is processed and sent to your card issuing bank, it can take another 2-7 business days (depending on the bank’s processing speeds) for the refund to post to your account. In total it can take 9-14 business days to receive your refund.
>> How will the refund come to me? Will it be in my bank account or paper check?
Your refund will always be credited back to the card it was originally charged to.
Please reach out to our team via phone at (512) 956-5003, or click here to send us a note through our website.